Sunday 12 October 2008

Blog Virgin

It is a very rare thing to wake up on a Sunday morning and feel content. I do. 
Simon has been talking for a long time about writing a blog. At first i thought he was being pretentious and self-centered. Then i suddenly realised how blogs could help change our lives for the better. No longer do we have to promote ourselves through facebook posts and terrible tagged photographs, oh no, we can have a stimulating conversation through blogging.  

Perhaps i should use this opportunity to talk about the play we are directing. We had the first read through on Friday. I was REALLY nervous. What would happen if we got it all wrong? Turns out that, in fact, we had hit the nail on the head in most cases. There are so many things to do, i'm worried about the logistics of it all and Josh still hasn't told me how to sort the money side of things. Simon tells me I worry to much and that i should 'chillax'. Maybe he is right. He seems to be right about most things...even blogs.

I'd like to dedicate my first blog to Simon, he's alright. 

No comments: