Wednesday 15 October 2008

...resembles the eternal rocks beneath:- a source of little visible delight, but neccessary.


What a DAY. It started really well. I was up dancing in the kitchen till 2am this morning. I felt happy, free (there's some feelings for you Timlet) and maybe a little bit drunk.

I stayed in bed till 2pm, reading. Wuthering Heights. I've read it twice before and it just gets better.

Lunch was chilli con carne, I added paprika for, you know, that extra kick.

Date with my fellow directors and a rehearsal.

Never been a director before, so that was a big deal. It was good. We're alright.

Pub with some of my favourite people.

Wonderful cycle home, really fast.

Dinner was salad (watching the old waist line) custard for pudding though.

Roll on the weekend.

No comments: