Monday 13 October 2008

I heART you.

Yesterday i woke up content, this morning i woke up confused.

It was so early and I was tired, and nobody was there.

Today has been fairly average. I went to an early lecture about Marvell and had to read a poem called 'Upon Appleton House'. Apparently it is one of the greatest elegiac poems of all time. EleBORING more like. The rhyming is atrocious, listen to this... 'The sight does from these bastions ply/ The invisible artillery'. Come on Marvell, that is really bad. Even Robbie Williams can do better than that....'There was a time/when lazy days would start with WINE', well almost.

The afternoon was slightly better. Rissotto for lunch and a phone call from a certain someone telling me he REALLY wanted to come to Truffle Shuffle, even though the evening before he said he HATED Truffle Shuffle. I also organised some rehearsals, and then got some brilliantly sweet text messages from various members of the cast telling me why they couldn't come. They sounded so scared that i was going to get angry/upset (ah the power), Z has even rearranged her trip up north so she can come on Friday. Hurray.

Around 4 o'clock I thought i trip to the library would help. It didn't. I read ten pages and cycled home. I think the front tyre of my bike has a puncture, so the journey home was a little slow. I love cycling in London, sometimes I sing to myself, other times I swear at EVERYONE that gets in my way. Today I circled the gherkin and it made me feel really dizzy looking up at it as I went round.

So, I had a bath to calm myself down, and de-tangled my hair. It took awhile, and I had to chop some of the matted bits out. But I've kept them in a little box, just in case I run out one day...you never know.

So now I have satisfied my blogging audience I am going to retire to bed with Daniel Defoe. Goodnight handsome princes, sleep well.

No comments: